Thursday, May 23, 2013

Those Summer Days

Shalom!
Summer is finally here and I'm feeling it - no really. I don't know about everyone else, but when summer comes I get this feeling to just say "screw it, I'm going to the beach." So I'm done with finals and I've got some great trips up ahead so I'll try to keep things updated for you all. You can follow my antics on my Twitter.
 
So I have not been able to take many posts for my Lookbook.nu but I have been getting some new outfits I'm excited to show you all. So keep tuned in to my blog here to see them!
 
Now on with it. This shoot was titled " Those Summer Days." This shoot excited me because it was more of a reunion with friends from High School and IDF days, so we got to actually relive our old summer days again. Enjoy and don't forget to comment below what you think!
 
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean.

What Do You Think?