Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Wear 2013

Shalom ya'll! (Southern Hebrew? Whatever.)
 
Perfect weather, friends, cloudless skies and the radio playing while driving the long way. Summer - I just can't get enough. These days are just like heaven! Anyways - who doesn't take pictures on vacations or on any given day with friends? I know I do! And no one likes being the frump in the picture. I mean seriously, crop me out if I ever look like I rolled out of bed and got mug shot. You know the best thing about summer? Other than the food, friends, no classes and everything else you can fill in. Is the colors! This summer, think BOLD!
 
So with the help of some very cooperative friends, a great summer day and a bright yellow wall - we got some fun summer wear for you all!
 
 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean.

What Do You Think?